Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Main Campus: 215-751-8394 | NERC Learning Commons: 215-972-6270 | NWRC Library: 215-496-6019 | WERC Learning Commons: 267-299-5848
The Media Creation Boot Camp Reimagined for Faculty
During the Summer of 2020, the Media Creation Boot Camp is being recreated to allow 24/7 access to self-directed tools to provide step-by-step instructions for creating videos. The tabs above are arranged to provide step-by-step direction for handling the process of putting your productions together. You can begin with the 3 Production Stages to get an overall sense for how it can be built. The tabs following that one provide supportive information for handling the steps in the three stages. If you have any questions regarding any phase of the process, feel free to contact for support:
NERC Librarian, Carol Jewett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NERC SACC Lab Aide, Shomari Weedor (email@example.com)
Allied Health Student Community Health Video Archive
The student videos created that successfully met the production rubric requirements can be found on the Community, Cultures and Health LibGuide. Here is a link to that resource.
Rubrics for the AH 101 Student Final Video Project
Below is a link to the Rubric currently used by Professor Ane Marie Kis Duryea for her AH 101 Student Video Project. This project is currently best supported in a 15-week course.
Sample Timeline For Student Preparation Benchmarks for the Final Video Project for a 15 week Course
Below is the timeline currently being used for the ongoing Cultures and Health Video Project for AH101. This collaboration involves Professor Ane Marie Kis Duryea (AH Instructor), Carol Jewett (Librarian) and Shomari Weedor (SACC Lab Aide).
Timeline for Final Project Stages for a 15 Week Course
- Introduce Course Project after Unit One
- Create Groups
- Observed Dynamics
- Area of Interest
- Emphasis on Diversity of viewpoint, ideas, etc.
- Week 3 Literacy Session with CCP Librarian
- Week 5 Rough Draft PowerPoint, Music Selection, Images - SACC Lab Aide
- Weeks 6 – 7 Build PowerPoint
- Week 7 PowerPoint Review by SACC, Librarian and Instructor
- Week 9 Group Session via ZOOM of Content - Instructor
- Week 11 PPTX complete review with SACC, Librarian and Instructor
- Week 12 Technology Production Session ShotCut (with SACC and Librarian)
- Week 14 Preview Session via ZOOM
- Week 15 Finals Week Presentation with the Instructor, Librarian & SACC