Converting a pre-existing PowerPoint is very easy. Below are the steps to follow:
- Create a production folder on your device to house all of the content you create below.
- Convert all of your slides to jpegs. Instructions for this step are located on the Converting Slides to Jpegs tab on this Guide.
- Next you can record narration for each slide using your phone. These files should be renamed with the matching slide number.
- Select music, if that interests you. Video instructions for locating free to use music is located on the Music tab of this Guide.
- Import and assemble your content in either ShotCut or iMovie Video Production softwares.